Advertisement Conditions and General Information
2. The advertiser must warrant that the advertisement does not contravene the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 nor any other Act of Parliament.
3. The publishers will not be liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of an advertisement to appear from any cause whatever.
4. The publishers do not accept liability for printing errors, including variations in the quality of colour reproduction, and such variations shall not be deemed cause for the advertiser withholding payment.
5. The advertiser will indemnify the publishers and printers against any damage they may sustain in consequence of publication of an advertisement
6. Advertisement material is held at owner's risk and should be insured against loss or damage.
7. Every effort will be made to meet the expressed wish of advertisers regarding specified positions, but no guarantee can be given.
8. The publishers cannot guarantee to supply proofs of advertisements not received by the due copy date.
9. Proofs not returned to the publisher will be deemed to be correct.
10. If copy or inserts are not received in time for press, the advertiser will be invoiced in full as though the advertisement had appeared.
11. The advertiser will be charged for any supplementary process costs incurred on four colour advertisements and for any other out of the ordinary costs that may reasonably have been incurred by the publishers acting on his behalf.
12. Cancellation of all series and those advertisements booked more than 56 days prior to publication must be made in writing 54 days prior to publication. In the case of advertisement space bookings made inside the 8 week cancellation deadline, advertisers are required to contact Perdix Publishing Ltd and advise them of their wish to cancel. Such cancellations are accepted entirely at the discretion of Perdix Publishing Ltd. If the cancellation is accepted, the advertiser will be issued with a cancellation number, which must be quoted in all further enquiries or correspondence regarding the advertisement booking.
13. The publishers reserve the right to charge the single insertion rate for each advertisement published in the event of the advertiser failing to complete a series booking.
14. Failure to sign or return an Advertisement Order form does not constitute cancellation of an advertisement booking.
15. The advertiser warrants to pay all costs reasonably incurred by the publishers as a result of the advertiser's failure to meet the stated terms of payment.
16. All artworks and final film prepared from raw copy by the publisher remain the property of the publisher and as such, protected by copyright.
17. Payment Terms: Strictly 30 days. Perdix Publishing reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof.
18. In the event of the advertiser failing to supply suitable advertisement copy by the due date the publisher reserves the right to publish such of the advertiser's copy as may be to hand, charging the advertiser in full for the agreed cost of the space.
Perdix Publishing Ltd
telephone 01986 873688
advertising 01473 652963